Get the Latest on EMC Standards and Techniques at the 2017 Minnesota EMC Event
This is one of the most well-attended EMC events of the year in the US, offering all the very latest insights on EMC standards and techniques for regional, national, and even international audiences. The event will be held at the Minneapolis Airport Marriot on September 21st.
Curt Spoonberg of Medtronic will be the keynote speaker this year and will share insights on International EMC Standards for implanted medical devices. It looks like a full day of EMC expert speakers are lined up as well.
Be sure to stop by the MVG stand and meet our EMC team while there.
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Time: 08:00AM - 04:00PM
Minneapolis Airport Marriott
2020 American Blvd. East
Guest Speakers Include:
- Drew Hana - IBM Rochester
- Daryl Gerke - Kimmel and Gerke Associates
- Miguel Llanes - Keysight Technologies
- Tim O'Shea - Element Materials Technology
- Brodie Peterson - Borderless Compliance LLC
- Dave Schaefer - TUV SUD America
- Curt Spoonberg - Medtronic
- Travis Thul - MN State College - Southeast Technical