MVG to Highlight New EMC Antennas at IEEE EMC-SIPI 2017
MVG is pleased to be participating in the annual IEEE EMC+SIPI Symposium in North America, taking place in Washington DC, August 7-11th.
This is the leading event to provide education on EMC and Signal and Power Integrity techniques to engineers of all backgrounds. The Symposium features five full days of training, innovative sessions, interactive workshops & tutorials, experiments & demonstrations, and social networking events.
Special features of the conference:
• Keynote Speaker - Julius Knapp, Chief of the FCC’s Office of Engineering and Technology
• Military Days - A two-day event focused on Military EMC, with new updates to primary US Military Standards and specialized topics
• Three days of Workshops and Tutorials on topics ranging from Space to Lightning, Automotive to Nuclear
• Five Compelling Special Sessions on Spectrum, RF, EMI/EMC, Power Quality and Uncertainly Qualification for SIPI
• Six Interactive Panels including Ask the Experts Panels for EMC and SIPI
MVG will be exhibiting at the show and via the new on line exhibition. Though you’ll get deals at either, we’d most definitely enjoy meeting up with you at the MVG stand on site in DC. We will have a few of our new EMC antennas to present our latest technology in this domain. Do stop by to find out more. See you there.