MVG Technical Webcast - On-Demand Viewing: Virtual Drive Testing Leverages Synergies in Measurement and Simulation
Whether you missed the live webinar or you want to view it again, now it is possible to do so!
The webinar recording is live now for on-demand viewing until April 25, 2019.
As a reminder, in this 60-minute webinar, organized by Microwave Journal, MVG addresses stimulating questions about Virtual Drive Testing (VDT) including:
- "What are the main challenges of VDT today?"
- “What are the benefits of using tools combining measurement and simulation in VDT?"
- “How can automotive designers use the VDT technology to rapidly evaluate and compare a wide range of on-vehicle antenna solutions?”
- "How does MVG’s automotive testing solution help speed up the vehicle design cycle?"
In this complementary webinar, Lucia Scialacqua, Scientific Software Engineer in MVG, gives insight on the below topics:
- NF vs FF testing
- Automotive testing solution and examples
- Advanced post-processing techniques
- Link between Measurements with Simulations for Automotive
- Virtual Drive Emulation and Measurements