MVG introduces the Field Probe Positioner (FPP-16) as part of its EMC Product Portfolio.
The Field Probe Positioner (FPP-16) is designed for remote-controlled, X-Y positioning in defined vertical areas. The system allows for automatic measurements of the field uniformity as per IEC 61000-4-3. It automates the positioning of the field probe over the 1.5 m x 1.5 m, 16-point grid, over both polarizations, to greatly reduce the time and hassle of the field uniformity measurements.
- Made out of plastics PVC and reinforced fibreglass
- Toothed belts out of Kevlar reinforced (non methalic)
- Remote control via IEEE interface
- Control cable is in fibre optic line
- Two toothed belts as antenna support drive
- Brushless DC motors 200 W
The Field Probe Positioner is now available. For more details contact one of our sales representatives today!