EMC Certification Services
Electronic equipment: computers, mobile phones, appliances, radios, and the list goes on, need to be tested and approved for electromagnetic compatibility.
Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Immunity testing (EMC and EMI) face increasingly more complex compliance standards as new regulations progress in industries where a variety of electronic devices are an integral part of the environment. Certification of the capabilities of your EMC testing chamber(s) ensures that your products will be accurately measured for EMC approval.
- Normalized Site Attenuation (NSA) measurements in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4 (30 MHz - 1 GHz)
- Site VSWR measurements in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4 (1 GHz - 18 GHz)
- Field uniformity measurements in accordance with IEC 61000-4-3 (26MHz – 18GHz)
- Transmission Loss (TL) measurements in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4
- Free Space Normalized Site Attenuation (FSNSA) measurements in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4