These MVG-Orbit/FR Legacy Series EL/AZ Positioners provide accurate, balanced rotation, and controllable velocity of 2 axes, for the positioning of very large devices in test configurations.
Their rugged yet straight-forward construction ensures maximum reliability and trouble-free operation, yielding the best size and weight/performance ratio.
Typically, the unit includes the body, precise slew bearings, a DC motor, gear reducer, encoder/synchro, and limit switch assembly. The turntable surface is designed with a threaded mounting hole pattern for ease of use. A Safe/Operate switch is included to ensure safety.
- General Purpose Positioning Subsystems
- Far-Field & Near-Field Antenna Measurements
- Aircraft Measurements
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Broad Selection – 7 Models
- Vertical Loads Ranging from 30,000 to 50,000 lbs (13,610 to 22,680 kg)
- Platform Sizes Ranging from 34.3 x 34.1 in to 92.5 in / 870 x 866 mm to 2350 mm (diameter)
- Excellent Angular Position Accuracy
- Low Backlash Design
- Precision Bearings
- Closed Loop Servo Control
- Industry-Standard Wiring
- Tachometers for Optimum Speed Regulation & Control
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: - 4° F to 140° F (- 20° C to 60° C)
- Fully Enclosed Design of Drive Gear Train & Data Take-Off
- Wide Variety of Available Options