On-demand Webinar: Post-processing Techniques
In this 2-hour webinar hosted by MVG and UMP on Post-processing Techniques in 5G, Automotive, and Space Antenna Measurements, it offers a fast-paced introduction to modern applications of post-processing techniques.
What will you learn from this webinar?
The information from antenna under test, antenna measurement systems and electromagnetic measurement results allows for the improvements in:
- Extraction of electromagnetic sources in the antenna surface.
- Detection of errors in antenna design.
- Measurement results by cancelling echoes, leakage, noise...
- Extrapolation of radiation patterns to unmeasured angles.
- Combination of measurements and simulations to emulate the effect of the environment.
Following a brief introduction to near and far field antenna measurement theory, the course will focus on these techniques.
The second part of the course will go on to explain:
- Time-gating techniques
- Extraction of equivalent sources through inverse electromagnetic problems
- Use of holographic techniques for extracting equivalent currents on a surface
- Filtering of measurement results using spherical or cylindrical near field mode expansion
The final section will cover different applications of those techniques; applications for BTS antennas, automotive measurement, RADAR systems, and satellite antennas will be presented.
Please register to watch the webinar: