The Safety Control Unit (SCU) is designed to provide automatic stop and safety control features to an MVG antenna measurement system in order to create a safety perimeter and enhance worker safety as well as protect the DUT and overall test range from erroneous, damaging, or harmful events.
- Antenna measurement facilities
- Test environment safety
- Hardware relay switches for maximum reliability (programmable relay system)
- Key-switch for local/remote mode
- System state optical indicators
- Integrated buzzer alarm with snooze button
- Flexibility with sensor interfaces- one or several possible