发表于 18/05/2022 15:00:00
MVG's state-of-the-art compact range feed horns are specially designed as a precision solution for the illumination of CATR systems, direct range illumination, and illumination of reflector antennas. A new generation of high-performance octave bandwidth dual-polarized low gain feeds is now available.
These feeds, referenced as series LGF-11, exhibit a stable rotationally symmetric radiation pattern, matching the reflector illumination requirements and ensuring a limited amplitude taper in the quiet zone (QZ). MVG compact range feed horns have excellent cross polarization within the reflector field of view.
- Rotationally symmetric radiation pattern
- Low cross polarization
- Stable amplitude taper with frequency
- Optimized reflector edge and chamber wall illumination
- Illumination of CATR systems
- Direct range illumination
- Illumination of reflector antennas