Published on 14/05/2019 17:30:00
We are pleased to announce that the NEW INSIGHT 2019 release is available now!
INSIGHT 2019 has been completely renovated, and it now includes the following improvements and new features:
• Restructuring of the INSIGHT core for significantly faster overall computational times.
• Integration of Multilevel Fast Multipole Method (MLFMM) for optimization of large problems.
• Prediction of allocated Random Access Memory (RAM) before calculation of the currents.
• Fast calculation of measured near-field Huygens' boxes (NF sources) for CEM tools.
• Export of gain-calibrated measured NF sources for gain-normalized radiation patterns in CEM tools.
• Graphical User Interface (GUI) restyling.
INSIGHT is a unique and advanced post-processing tool for antenna analysis and diagnostics. Thanks to an innovative formulation of the inverse electromagnetic problem, INSIGHT is the first software able to reconstruct authentic equivalent electromagnetic current distributions and extreme near fields on your antenna under test from antenna measurement data (Near-Field, Far-Field). INSIGHT offers a complete and detailed 3D representation of the radiating properties of the antenna.
A new link between measurement and simulations is enabled by INSIGHT. This allows, starting from the antenna measurement, for the creation of an equivalent model in the form of a near-field Huygens' box. The equivalent model can be used as a measured source in numerical simulations of the most complex scenarios. Links with most popular computational electromagnetic (CEM) software platforms (CST Microwave Studio, Ansys HFSS, Ansys Savant, FEKO, ADF and WIPL-D) are available.