Following the standard EN62232, an antenna manufacturer is usually required to provide information on RF exposure, including applicable compliance boundaries (exclusion area) to the end user of the product.
It is now possible to assess antenna compliance and RF safety parameters using your existing MVG SG system. A simple process allows you to export BTS measurement data from your automated antenna measurement software suite to EMF Visual, the electromagnetic exposure simulation software by MVG.
Verify your BTS compliance
Ensure your base station antenna designs are compliant with the latest RF safety standardization parameters in three simple steps:
- Perform the required antenna measurements using your existing MVG SG system
- Use MVG’s automated software to perform advanced processing and export the data
- Run the exported data through EMF Visual to display and export the electromagnetic exposure simulation results
EMF Visual highlights
- Determine the RF safety parameters of new BTS designs during R&D
- Use the RF exposure results as part of the assessment report for EN 62232