Published on 03/08/2022 14:50:00
Summer tends to be the best season to wind down and recharge batteries. Reading and catching up on our favorite sources of inspiration are often part of the program.
Incidentally, the antenna measurement industry generates a lot of great technical reads not only to keep us up to date with advancing technology, but to stimulate imagination and incite innovation.
Now’s the time to compile your list from our MVG recommended summer readings for 2022:
· Near-Field Measurement Technique for Spacecraft Installed Low Frequency Antennas
· Near Field Measurements with Radically Reduced Sampling Requirement through Numerically Defined Expansion Functions
· Combining Measurements and Simulations for Antenna Coupling Analysis
· Relative Phase Reconstruction Based on Multiprobe Solutions and Post-Processing Techniques
· OTA Testing of Antennas and Devices using Plane Wave Synthesizer
White papers and books:
· The Benefits of Multi-probe Technology for the Testing of Phased-Array Antennas of LEO Satellite Constellations
· The Challenges of Real-person Use-case Testing for 5G Antenna Technology
· Improving Cross Polarization Discrimination in a CATR
· Antennas: From Theory to Practice
· Recent Topics in Electromagnetic Compatibility