Project Management & Consulting
Our sales team, engineers, project managers and service technicians are trained to guide customers through the whole process, from purchase through design, delivery and installation.
1. Consultation: MVG works closely with customers to develop tailored solutions. During the consultation phase, in addition to talking with you directly, we will perform site surveys and facility assessments to evaluate your requirements.
2. Design: A dedicated team will create a project plan and perform system requirement analysis, chamber configurations, and system design and integration, as needed. We will develop block diagrams, power and error budgets, and mechanical and RF simulations for you.
3. Production: MVG meets production schedules and deadlines and provides quality control through dedicated processes and procedures.
4. Integration: We provide interface development as needed and integration testing.
5. Installation: When we deliver and install your project, we test and calibrate it thoroughly.
6. Support: We provide both remote and on-site technical support. We also offer different levels of service plans, including factory and extended warranties, software support, and preventive maintenance as well as training services.